This is a must-see! A beautiful partial die cut card you will love to make! Today’s project teaches you card making techniques, tips, and designs that are out of this world!
I’ve got double the fun today! I’m teaching you an impressive partial die cut card layer that can be adapted to any stamp/die coordination AND we’re kicking off the July card making class.
Part one: Learn how to create an impressive 3D look to your card front using your dies.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s online card making class. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for this online class.
Partial Die Cut Card Video Tutorial + July Card Making Class Info
When you think of die-cutting you often think of cutting out a stamped image. But today’s card is going to expound on the use of those dies! This gorgeous handmade card uses a partial die cut layer that will wow the receiver!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Partial Die Cut Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Forever Fern Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is the unique cardstock layer that aligns perfectly to the coordinating stamp image.
Card Making Class Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Forever Fern Bundle, let me introduce you to all the excitement of the July online card making class!
My online card making class includes six (6) different cards, each with a full-color PDF tutorial containing multiple pictures of each card, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a supply list. You will also receive a video making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting as often as you’d like. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned stamper, you’ll love my card making class! This PDF tutorial is perfect for future card layouts and inspiration, too!
You will receive my card making class for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive card making class host code V9W7979E between July 8 – July 11, 2020, 11:59 PM ET.
Partial Die Cut Card – Cutting Dimensions
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock (base): 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock (layer): 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Garden Green cardstock: 2 7/8″ x 5 1/2″
- Designer Paper: 1″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White (greeting): 5/8″ x 3 1/2″
Ordering for this online card making class is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of products I’ve used pictured below.
Look What You Get with your Card Making Class Order!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like.
- Be sure to use the exclusive card making class HOST CODE: V9W7979E between the dates of July 8 – July 11, 2020, 11:59 PM (ET) and you will receive:
- FREE full-color PDF tutorial for six (6) different cards includes step-by-step instructions, multiple pictures of each card, cutting dimensions and a complete list of the supplies.
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips! Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa private event (Live demonstrations, additional free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings) Click HERE for details.
- Free $5 Bonus Days Coupon – provided by Stampin’ Up! via email for every $50 product increment purchased. This coupon code is good towards any order between August 4 – August 31. Bonus Days details can be found HERE.
- Your card making class tutorial and video link will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your online order notification. Information is sent to the same email address used for your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card class, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s card making class will require the use of an embossing and die cutting machine.
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150+ in product so you can redeem the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. You must notify me HERE to let me know your order is intended for this card making class otherwise I have no way of knowing.
- Card making class orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order by CLICKING HERE.
Forever Fern – July’s Online Card Making Class
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
Below are the products you will need to complete your online card making class exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive card making class host code V9W7979E to receive your project PDF tutorial, video and Live with Lisa private event invitation. This month’s card making class requires the use of an embossing and die cutting machine.
Card Making Class Product List
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/
Hi Lisa, I missed the live tutorial, darn! You are amazing, I love this card and can’t wait to try it. Forever Fern is on of my favourite bundles.
Good luck with your move.
Paula so happy you like this card!! The Forever Greenery Suite of products is just beautiful!! Have fun making your card!! Here is the link for the PDF tutorials of all the cards shown in the video if you would be interested! Thank you for you kind wishes!
Love this card! Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations on your new home. Will you still be in Brandon?
So happy you like this card Debbie!! Thank you for your kind wishes!! I will be north of Brandon!
Love your tutorials. You are easy to understand while demonstrating.
Pam thank you so much for your kind thoughts and for visiting this video!!
I made this with you and than another
I didn’t have white embossing powder so I used dark green. It came out lovely
Thank you Lisa
Wonderful Jackie!! I always say to use what you have!! So happy you made this card!! Thank you so much for stopping by to watch!!
That is an absolutely beautiful card. I’m ready to try it but I can’t fine the directions that you always put on your cards
Betty so happy you stopped in to watch!! Thank you so much!! Here is a link to find the directions and measurements:
**To order supplies, get supply list, or to get measurements visit** https://wp.me/p94Qnb-a1R
fantastic video!! everything about this card is beautiful; thank you for sharing.
Susan thank you so much and for stopping in to watch!! Thrilled you like the card!
Judy Duke on July 12, 2020 at 8:58 pm
Im Judy from Adelaide, South Australia just want to say how very much I enjoy watching your You Tube tutorials. You make it so easy for people to follow what you are doing which encourages us to try the designs for ourselves, your efforts (and Meagan’s) are really appreciated I’m sure by not only myself but all others who watch the videos. Thanks again, Judy Duke
Thank you so much Judy for your kind thoughts and for following my channel!! I hope to continue to inspire you!!
Hi Lisa, I love this card! I’m new to your channel and have been watching your beautiful creations on a binge! tfs.
Welcome Cynthia!! Thrilled to have you follow my blog and channel!!! I hope to continue to inspire you!!
I’m wanting to purchase the bundle, papers, ink, etc. but I’m not finding just where to order the supplies. Can you help?
Carol thanks so much for stopping by!! If you click on this link to my website. Hover over Shop. Then over Shop Now. Hope this helps!! If you have more questions feel free to click contact me!
Thank you Lisa I just love your videos you are such an inspiration I can watch them over and over.I wish you well in your new home and wish good luck and good health to you and Bob the builder from Jean in Northern Ireland
Thanks so much for stopping by to watch Jean and for your well wishes!!
Amen and amen. X
Elizabeth happy to have you watch today!! Thanks so much!!
Just love the partial die cut card. Thankyou for being very clear in your instructions.
Ruth thanks so much for visiting this video and for your kindness!! Happy you like the card!!
This video was perfect for the card I need to make. You are so good at what you do keep it coming. It’s too bad it is an old video so I couldn’t make the purchase etc.
Dolores thanks so much for visiting this video!!! Happy to have you watch!! Here is a link if you would like a copy to the current catalogs: **Request Catalog** https://lisasstampstudio.com/product/current-catalogs
I just love this card, plus the others you showed. Guess I’m two years too late for this class. Darn! It looks like the Forever Fern stamp set is still available, but I can’t find the dies. Can you still get them.
I am subscribed to your channel and love your videos.
Marianne thank you for stopping by to watch!! Yes, the dies are available!! Here is the link to my online store to check them out!! https://www.stampinup.com/products/forever-flourishing-dies?demoid=16275
Hope this helps!!