Learn how to use tissue paper for unique greeting card creations. Tissue paper can give cards a faux linen technique that’s simple to create; come watch!
This creative handmade card uses household tissue paper. The more wrinkled, the better! Choose your favorite designer paper or stamp set and let’s create tissue paper art they won’t resist touching.
Stampin’ Up!’s Plaid Tidings Designer Paper is perfect for this technique. And I’ll teach you a creative way to add color/tones to white tissue paper, too.
I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
It’s time to redeem those Bonus Days Coupon codes you earned in July! Redeem them now through August 31!
Tissue Paper for Faux Linen Technique | Video Tutorial
Your DIY paper crafts just got a whole lot more fun! This is a technique even the kids can create – perfect for summertime craft projects!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Tissue Paper for Faux Linen Technique: Details
Bold plaids in an array of colors makes the Plaid Tiding 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper one of my favorites in the Mini Catalog. This 48-sheet pack of papers will create cards from birthdays through Christmas.
Break out the liquid glue! We’re going to crumble up tissue paper and adhere it to designer paper for a faux linen look. If your tissue paper is white and your designer paper or cardstock are another color, watch today’s video a great tip on how to add color!
The Loyal Leaves stamp set provides numerous leaf images and greetings. Learn how to create two-tone variegated leaves using ink and sponge daubers – all part of today’s video!
- Cinnamon Cider (base): 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla (to house the designer paper): 3″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla (layer): 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Very Vanilla (greeting): 5/8″ x 2″
- Designer Paper: 3″ x 4″
- Tissue Paper: 4″ x 5″
- Ribbon and Trim: 5″ each
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
- Loyal Leaves Cling Stamp Set 
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Plaid Tidings 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- 3/8″ (1 Cm) Embroidered Ribbon 
- Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack 
- Gilded Gems 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Stamping Sponges 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Silicone Craft Sheet 
- Take Your Pick 
- Stampin’ Seal+ 
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/