Let’s DIY a Vellum Wrap card. This creative card idea is perfect as a birthday card, a wedding or wedding shower invitation and more. I love using vellum paper!
I’ve got double the fun today! I’m teaching you a unique birthday card with a vellum paper sleeve and we’re kicking off the August online card making class.
Part one: If you haven’t used vellum paper or if you haven’t used it a while, today’s vellum wrap card will inspire you.
Part two: The same stamp set used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making class. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for this online class.
Vellum Wrap Card Video Tutorial
Vellum paper is elegant because of its’ opaque finish which makes it ideal for a card wrap. Wait until you see how Stampin’ Up!’s Have a Hoot stamp set can be adapted for any occasion!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Vellum Wrap Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Have a Hoot Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies). You’ll find this Bundle on page 62 of the Mini Catalog.
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is the brilliant design behind the coordinating dies. Although it may appear that the holiday images are part of the stamp image, the dies cut separately allowing you to use the owls for just about any occasion. Brilliant!
Card Making Class Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Have a Hoot Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the August card making class!
My card making class includes six (6) different cards, each with a full-color PDF tutorial containing multiple pictures of each card, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a supply list. You will also receive a video making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting as often as you’d like. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned stamper, you’ll love my card making class! This PDF tutorial is perfect for future card layouts and inspiration, too!
You will receive my card making class for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive card making class host code 696FD2MC between August 12 – 15, 11:59 PM ET.
Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of products I’ve used pictured below. Click on the image noted below then shop according to the product descriptions noted below.
Vellum Wrap Card Cutting Dimensions
- Vellum cardstock (wrap): 5 1/2″ x 9″, score at 4 1/4″ and 8 1/2″
- Whisper White (insert card base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″, score at 4 1/8″
- Plaid Tidings 6″x6″ Designer Paper: 3 7/8″ x 51/4″
- Ink Pads: Tuxedo Black Memento, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Versamark
- Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
- Other: Simply Scored, Balloon Bouquet Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers, Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers, Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers, Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers, Silicone Craft Sheet, Take Your Pick Tool, Dimensionals
Look What You Get with your Card Making Class Order!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like.
- Be sure to use the exclusive card making class HOST CODE: 696FD2MC between the dates of August 12 – 15, 11:59 PM (ET) and you will receive:
- FREE full-color PDF tutorial for six (6) different cards includes step-by-step instructions, multiple pictures of each card, cutting dimensions and a complete list of the supplies.
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips! Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa private event (Live demonstrations, additional free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings) Click HERE for details.
- Your card making class tutorial and video link will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your online order notification. Information is sent to the same email address used for your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card class, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s card making class will require the use of a die cutting and embossing machine.
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150+ in product so you can redeem the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. You must notify me HERE to let me know your order is intended for this card making class otherwise I have no way of knowing.
- Card making class orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order HERE.
Card Making Class
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? CLICK HERE
Below are the products you will need to complete your card making class exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive card making class host code 696FD2MC to receive your project PDF tutorial, video and Live with Lisa private event invitation. This month’s card making class requires the use of a die cutting and embossing machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/