I’ve got an arrow fold greeting card tutorial like you’ve never seen plus a sneak peek at the September 2020 card making class.
Part one: I’ll be teaching you how to create an amazing arrow fold greeting card using Stampin’ Up!’s Love of Leaves Bundle.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making class. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for this online class.
Arrow Fold Greeting Card | Video Tutorial
Card making videos are intended for you to be able to work at your own pace, stopping and starting as often as you’d like. Today’s card making tutorial for this fun fold card will walk you through step-by-step and provide lots of tips along the way.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Arrow Fold Greeting Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Stampin’ Up! Love of Leaves Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is how intriguing it looks! This unique arrow fold can hold greetings and images for any occasion!
Arrow Fold Greeting Card & Beyond: September 2020 Card Making Class!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Love of Leaves Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the September card making class!
My card making class includes six (6) different cards, each with a full-color PDF tutorial containing multiple pictures of each card, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a supply list. You will also receive a video making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting as often as you’d like. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned stamper, you’ll love my card making class! This PDF tutorial is perfect for future card layouts and inspiration, too!
You will receive my card making class for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive card making class host code X3CTGUWW between September 9 – September 12, 11:59 PM ET.
Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of products I’ve used pictured below.
Arrow Fold Greeting Card | Cutting Dimensions
- Early Espresso (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Mark at 2 1/8″ on the left side and right side of the card base
- Mark at 2 3/4″ at the bottom center of the card base
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5″
- Mark at 2 1/2″ at the bottom center
- Cut from the 2 1/2″ mark to the upper left corner and the upper right corner. Use all three pieces.
- Very Vanilla (inside): 4″ x 5″
- Mark at 2 1/2″ at the bottom center
- Cut from the 2 1/2″ mark to the upper left and upper right corner.
Look What You Get with your Card Making Class Order!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like.
- Be sure to use the exclusive card making class HOST CODE: X3CTGUWW between the dates of September 9 – September 12, 11:59 PM (ET) and you will receive:
- FREE full-color PDF tutorial for six (6) different cards includes step-by-step instructions, multiple pictures of each card, cutting dimensions and a complete list of the supplies.
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips! Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa private event (Live demonstrations, additional free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings) Click HERE for details.
- Your card making class tutorial and video link will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your online order notification. Information is sent to the same email address used for your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card class, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s card making class will require the use of a die cutting & embossing machine.
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150+ in product so you can redeem the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. You must notify me HERE to let me know your order is intended for this card making class otherwise I have no way of knowing.
- Card making class orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order HERE.
Love of Leaves Card Making Class
Want just the PDF tutorial for these cards? (No video) Click HERE.
Below are the products you will need to complete your card making class exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive card making class host code X3CTGUWW to receive your project PDF tutorial, video and Live with Lisa private event invitation. This month’s card making class requires the use of a die cutting & embossing machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. September 1 – September 30, your starter kit will include a pre-selected, additional bundle of products valued at over $50! Details HERE.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/
Hello Lisa; This morning I bought the PDF for the Love of Leaves class. I got my receipt and an email stating that my order was completed. Will the PDF document come as an email attachment? When should I expect it?
Thanks so much for all you share with us.
Mary Ellen Storey
Bonjour Lisa, je viens d’acheter le PDF Love of Leaves. Je n’arrive à trouver le PDF pour l’imprimer.
Dites-moi commenent faire pour pouvoir l’imprimer.
Ginette thanks for watching!!! After the purchase you should have a link for the download. Please email me with concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Ellen thanks so much for visiting this video!! Please email me with this concern: email@example.com
I figured it out and already printed out the document. Thank you 🙂
Wonderful Mary Ellen!!!
Where can i buy the stamp set
i live in denmark. where can i buy the stampset
I’m in the United States and the catalog will reflect U.S. pricing and products. In addition, my contract with the company prohibits me from selling outside the U.S. due to tax and tariff laws
To see if Stampin’ Up! sells in your country, head over to the demonstrator locator at http://www.stampinup.com.