I’m sharing a Santa card you can make that’s guaranteed to bring smiles & cheer.
Whether you like your Christmas greeting cards to have a traditional feel or prefer a more whimsical card, this Santa card provides both! This pointed slide out fun fold card is super easy to create and I have a free downloadable pattern for you, too.
This Santa card uses the “Don’t Stop Believing” stamp set from the Mini Catalog. In addition to this image, there are two others, paired with witty greetings.Stampin’ Up! stamp sets never disappoint!
I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
Don’t miss the final days of the designer paper sale. CLICK HERE for all the details!
A Santa Card That Will Bring Smiles | Video Tutorial
Let me teach you how to make this Christmas greeting card!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Santa Card Details
The Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper is one of my favorites in the Mini Catalog this year! I love the simple color palette which makes pairing it with any stamp set a breeze!
This fun fold card uses a 4″ x12″ piece of designer paper that’s cut and scored into pointed ends. While it may look challenging, it’s super easy. Be sure to download the free pattern below!
I colored my Santa card using the Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers. I share numerous tips in the video about shading his beard and creating those rosy nose cheeks. Stampin’ Blends markers are fun and easy to use and best all – affordable!
Santa Card Cutting Dimensions
Pointed Slide Out:
- Designer Paper (base): 4″ x 12″, score at 3 1/4″ from each end
- Mark the center of each end of the designer paper at 2″
- Cut from the center mark to the 3 1/4″ score line on all corners to create the pointed tips
- Thick Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Real Red: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz: 4″ x 5 3/8″
- Thick Whisper White: 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Real Red: 3 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Pear Pizzazz: 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Thick Whisper White (words): 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Real Red: 5/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Pear Pizzazz: 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White (layer): 7/8″ x 3 1/8″
Pointed Slide Out Card – Idea #2
I’m having so much fun using the Coming Home Bundle! Not only does it make terrific Christmas cards but I’ve recently created “welcome to your new home” cards and “we’ve moved” cards for a family member.
The Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper provides the perfect snowy background – or – use the coordinating Trimming the Town Designer Paper (page 25 of the Mini Catalog) for instant landscapes!
The beauty of double-sided designer paper is perfect for this pointed slide out fun fold card! Both sides are visible when the insert is removed so keep that in mind when cutting your designer paper.
Download the Pointed Slide Out Pattern
Click on the image below for your free downloadable pattern.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/