Check out these 5 DIY Christmas cards that will make your life easier. You can make these simple cards in minutes and then get back to baking, wrapping gifts or any of the other items on your to-do list!
Stampin’ Up! products are the best card making supplies! I’m excited to share these free 5 DIY Christmas cards with you. Beautiful designer papers and images create stunning card results in minutes!
Today’s 5 card making ideas use a variety of stamps and designer papers. The best part about these cards is you can duplicate the layouts/design using whatever you’d like!
Don’t miss the photos, cutting dimensions for each card and all the supplies listed below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
Get “curve appeal” with the Curvy Celebrations Variety Bundle! This limited time Bundle of stamp sets, dies and designer papers will carry your card making through the holidays and beyond! This variety Bundle is only available through January 4. Get all the details HERE.
5 DIY Christmas Cards That Will Make Life Easier Video
Let me teach you how to make easy Christmas cards at home!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
5 DIY Christmas Card – Idea #1
The Peace & Joy stamp set in the Mini Catalog includes bold greetings for your holiday cards. One of my favorite things about this stamp set are the individual words which can create custom greetings. Plus, don’t miss the tip in the video on how to perfectly align these cardstock strips!
- Night of Navy (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White (layer): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – scrap for deer & greeting
- Night of Navy (strip): 1″ x 3″
- Misty Moonlight: 1″ x 3″
- Seaside Spray: 1″ x 3″
- Balmy Blue: 1″ x 3″
5 DIY Christmas Card – Idea #2
Bold and beautiful patterns make up the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. Double-sided designs insure you’ll have lots of options.
A simple card making design trick is to mimic the designer paper pattern with one single stamped image. Add a greeting, a little visual angle and you’ve got a card created in minutes!
- Whisper White (base): 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: scraps for leaves
- Whisper White (greeting): 1″ x 6″
- Real Red: 1 1/4″ x 6″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
5 DIY Christmas Card – Idea #3
Use up those scraps of designer paper to create a fun grid background! House a simple greeting or a single image over the top for a quick and impressive card!
- Garden Green (base): 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White (layer): 4″ x 4″
- Whisper White – scrap for tree
- Designer Paper – 9 pieces cut @ 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
5 DIY Christmas Card – Idea #4
Metallics are always a welcome addition to a handmade cards, Christmas cards especially! Gorgeous copper foil designer papers are layered on Copper Foil Sheets and accented with metallic ribbon. Simple but striking!
- Mossy Meadow (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Copper Foil: cut 3 @ 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Designer Paper: cut 3 @ 2″ x 2″
5 DIY Christmas Card – Idea #5
This primitive/folk art Christmas tree is perfect for the kids or grandkids to create with you! Use strips of designer paper scraps and cut them to various lengths to form a tree. Don’t fuss about even ends or a perfect shape for this country card! And don’t forget the star!
- Cherry Cobbler (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Silver Foil: scrap for star
- Designer Paper: 1/2″ x 5″ trimmed to fit in various patterns and colors. Vary the width on a few strips for added interest.
- Designer Paper (trunk): 1/2″ x 1″
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/