Make a kaleidoscope card that will amaze and delight. This is a card sketch with measurements and it’s incredibly fun to craft.
This card layout (also known as a card sketch) is very different AND eye-catching! Regardless of which card making supplies you’ll be using; cardstock or designer paper, I’ll walk you through the construction process, cutting each panel, to make it easy for you to recreate.
These best card making supplies include amazing color coordination and quality! Stampin’ Up!’s cardstock is colored all the way through the layers which ensures that you won’t have white edges when cut or torn. A definite plus for today’s layout when you want to flip-flop cardstock panels.
Make a Kaleidoscope Card | Video Tutorial
Follow along with today’s video and let’s make a kaleidoscope card together!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Kaleidoscope Card Details
The Feels Like Frost Designer Paper is a two-in-one beauty! One side has gorgeous photographic winter scenes while the reverse side includes gorgeous foil designs. Many of the foil designs can be used all year long!
This foil snowflake designer paper was purposely chosen for today’s video tutorial. I’m teaching you how to cut the pattern to keep a perfect symmetrical look for this kaleidoscope layout.
Remember the amazing Stampin’ Up! color coordination I mentioned? It’s evident in the snowflake on this card. Coordinating ink, cardstock and accessories make creating not only easy but provide professional results.
Make a Kaleidoscope Card – Idea #2
Rainbow color schemes are timeless! Use them for get well cards, anniversaries or birthday cards. Try shades of pink or blues for baby cards, too! They’re sure to brighten the day of whoever receives them.
Count them. I used 8 different colors to create this card BUT those cuts produced EIGHT cards! Interchange the cardstock panels and attach different greetings or images.
The Foam Adhesive Sheets make die cutting individual letters with a dimension quick and easy.
- Cut the cardstock and the Foam Adhesive Sheet the same size.
- Peel off one side of the Foam Adhesive Sheet backing and add it to the cardstock.
- Die cut your word or letters with the cardstock side facing up. Don’t worry – it die cuts beautifully through all these layers!
- Peel off the paper backing on the other side of the Foam Adhesive Sheet and adhere the die cut/foam letters to your project.
Kaleidoscope Card Sketch & Cutting Dimensions
Click on the image below to download your free copy of this kaleidoscope card layout.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/