You’re gonna love this shaker card wishes! What an adorable birthday card idea that is perfect for kids or a kid-at-heart! If you haven’t gotten the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done bundle this might entice you ’cause this birthday card is so fun!
This card design idea provides a window dimension for sequins, punched pieces, beads…just about anything! Handmade birthday cards for kids can provide an interactive element by creating a shaker card.
Shaker Card Wishes Video Tutorial
Take a look at what the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done Bundle can create! The coordinating stamp set and punch, coupled with the matching designer paper and sequins, can create DIY birthday cards and a whole lot of other card design ideas!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Shaker Card Details
Most paper crafters feel a shaker card is too difficult to construct – but it’s not! The “magic” comes from applying an additional layer to the card base to house the window. I’ve filled my shaker cards with confetti, glitter, candy sprinkles, sequins, beads, faux snow and small punched stars. The ideas are endless!
Stampin’ Up!’s coordination is award winning every year! Pair the Whale Done stamp set and the Whale Builder Punch with the Whale of a Time Sequins and the Whale of a Time 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper. There’s even a Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and coordinating sheer ribbon among this suite of products. You’ll find it all on pages 94-96 in the annual catalog.
- Pretty Peacock (base): 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White (layer): 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Whisper White (greeting): 5/8″ x 1 1/2″
- Window Sheet (acetate): 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Designer Paper (front): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper (back): 3 3/4″ x 5″
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/