Pop up cards are so easy to make and guaranteed fun for all! What a cute idea for a handmade Valentine’s day card!
I’ve got double the fun today! I’m teaching you how to make fun pop up cards, and we’re kicking off the January card making class.
Part one: Fun pop up cards are going to be at the top of your card making ideas list! Whether for a “Happy Valentine’s Day” card, get well, sympathy, miss you…well, just about anything, you’re going to fall in love with this pop up cards tutorial and the new Stampin’ Up! Lots of Heart Bundle.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making class. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order to qualify for this online class.
Pop Up Cards: Video
When isn’t a heart appropriate for all card making ideas? The Stampin’ Up! Lots of Heart Bundle will be at the top of your list, and not just for handmade Valentine cards!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Pop Up Cards: Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Lots of Heart Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is versatility of the stamps and dies. The ideas are endless since hearts are appropriate for any occasion!
Card Making Class Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Lots of Heart Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the January online card making class!
My card making class includes six (6) different cards, each with a full-color PDF tutorial containing multiple pictures of each card, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a supply list. You will also receive a video making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting as often as you’d like. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned stamper, you’ll love my card making class! This PDF tutorial is perfect for future card layouts and inspiration, too!
You will receive my card making class for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive card making class host code PZT4P3MU between January 13 – January 16, 11:59 PM ET.
Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of products I’ve used listed below.
Pop Up Cards: Cutting Dimensions
- Basic Black: 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Marvelous Magenta (layer): 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Whisper White (greeting): 3/8″ x 3″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, score at 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 2 1/4″ and 3″
- Designer Paper: 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Marvelous Magenta: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Marvelous Magenta: 5/8″ x 4″
- Designer Paper: 1/2″ x 4″
Other Products Used
- Tailored Tag Punch 
- Stampin’ Seal+ 
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat 
- Silicone Craft Sheet 
- Take Your Pick 
- Bone Folder 
Look What You Get with your Card Making Class Order!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store using the exclusive class host code*. Order these products or any others you’d like.
- Be sure to use the exclusive card making class HOST CODE: PZT4P3MU between the dates of January 13- January 16, 11:59 PM (ET) and you will receive:
- FREE full-color PDF tutorial for six (6) different cards; 3 are fun folds and include step-by-step instructions, multiple pictures of each card, cutting dimensions and a complete list of the supplies.
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips! Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa private event (Live demonstrations, additional free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings) Click HERE for details.
- Your card making class tutorial and video link will be emailed to you within 72 hours of your online order notification. Information is sent to the same email address used for your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card class, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150+ in product so you can redeem the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. You must notify me by clicking HERE and let me know your order is intended for this card making class, otherwise I have no way of knowing.
- Card making class orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order HERE.
January Card Making Class Projects
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
Below are the products you will need to complete your card making class exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive card making class host code PZT4P3MU to receive your project PDF tutorial, video and Live with Lisa private event invitation.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. *January 5 – February 28, 2021, create your custom starter kit and automatically receive a 5-pack of 6″ x 6″ designer papers (200 sheets) for absolutely FREE! These papers include all new patterns for 2021 with a retail value of $57.50.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/