I’m continuing my series on “Throwback Thursday” quick tip videos. These videos will be a few of the favorites viewed on my YouTube channel.
Yesterday I shared a card that used vellum. If you missed that post you can find it HERE. In that post I promised to share a video on tips about heat embossing on vellum. Vellum is an opaque paper or cardstock and most often recognized with wedding invitations. Paper crafters have come to love this speciality paper for stamping and of course, heat embossing.
This video was filmed nearly 2 years ago so the stamp and the embossing powder have retired. You know what they say “out with the old, in with the new”. Check out all the current heat embossing products by CLICKING HERE.
Need a Quick Gift?
If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate is one size fits all! Or, maybe you need to drop a hint to a loved on that you’d like a shopping spree for yourself! Gift certificates are redeemable in any denomination. (U.S. customers only.) Simply contact me HERE to order one. A completed gift certificate can be emailed to you or to the recipient at no charge. All major credit cards accepted.
Looking for the perfect gift or perhaps additional supplies to finish your holiday projects? Today is the final day to place your order to be sure your products arrive on time. Click HERE to order and remember, all my online ordering REWARDS apply.
Reserve your Stamparatus!
The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided Stampin’ Up! with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open! The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand you may only reserve one.
- Make it perfect – and EASY! You’re about to be WOW’d. Stamping multiple images with PERFECT placement is now a breeze with the Stamparatus! Click HERE to see this amazing tool in action! The current reservation period continues through December 30th or while supplies last!
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations this is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
- Click HERE to reserve your Stamparatus!