Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) is a way for you to stamp with me from home. There is NO monthly obligation and this is not a club. Each month I provide FREE pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs, a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp along with me and allowing you to work at your own pace. You can find details about ordering, FAQ’s, customer testimonies, and upcoming SSITM editions listed near the bottom of this page. I hope you’ll join us for this month’s edition.
“Picture Perfect Birthday”
Ordering period April 11th – 14th only
Free pre-cut supplies will be mailed no later than April 21st
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR FREE
- FREE pre-cut materials to make 8 projects (6 cards, 2 of which are a fancy fold and 2 gift card holders); cardstock, designer paper (patterns may vary), Baker’s Twine, Metallic Thread, punched pieces and envelopes are all included.
- FREE exclusive class video link will be emailed to the same email address used to place your online order. View the video as often and whenever you’d like. I stamp right along with you, walking you through the entire process of making each card. No prior stamping experience required.
- FREE exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to to the same email address used to place your online order. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with numerous pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered! Want just the PDF tutorial? Click HERE.
- FREE exclusive BONUS PDF tutorial for a Tri-Fold Pocket Card which can also be used as a mini scrapbook album.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event that includes demonstrations, a bundle of PDF project tutorials and product Prize Patrol – details HERE!
- FREE postage for the mailing of your pre-cut supplies. Pre-cut kit supplies will be mailed to the same address used for your online order.
- Frequent Buyer points apply for every $25 in product ordered. Click HERE for details.
HOW TO ORDER
- YOU MUST USE THE EXCLUSIVE STUDIO STAMPS IN THE MAIL (SSITM) HOST CODE (pictured below) AND ORDER BETWEEN THE SPECIFIED ORDERING DATES OF APRIL 11-14 ONLY.
- You will need to order the following products to create your cards:
- Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set, item #145519, $17 (18-piece photopolymer stamp set) . Click HERE to see this product.
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad, item #131171, $6.50. Click HERE to see this product.
- Berry Burst Classic Ink Pad, item #144083, $6.50. Click HERE to see this product.
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink Pad, item #141398, $6.50. Click HERE to see this product.
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad, item #126982, $6.50. Click HERE to see this product.
- Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad, item #144086, $6.50. Click HERE to see this product.
- Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins, item #145609, $7 (50 each of 5 colors, 6mm). Click HERE to see this product.
- You will need additional paper crafting supplies to create your cards. Scroll down to read the list under “what you will need”. You may add any of the items needed to the same order using the exclusive SSITM host code.
- You may substitute/change the products needed for ANY other products totaling $50 or more (before tax and shipping). YOUR SUBSTITUTION/CHANGES MUST EQUAL $56.50 OR MORE, BEFORE TAX AND SHIPPING, TO RECEIVE THE FREE PRE-CUT SUPPLIES, VIDEO AND PDF TUTORIAL. If your order reaches $150+ before tax and shipping do NOT use the exclusive host code so you can redeem the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. However, you must email me HERE to let me know that your order should receive the free pre-cut supplies, video and PDF tutorial.
- Got questions or need help ordering? No problem! Click HERE and email me.
- You MUST USE the EXCLUSIVE SSITM HOST CODE when placing your online order AND order between the specified ordering period to receive your free pre-cut supplies, video and PDF tutorial.
- Not sure how to place an online order? Click HERE.
- Not sure where the host code goes? Click HERE.
- Please note that SSITM purchases do not qualify for my VIP gift online ordering reward.
During online ordering, here is where you place the host code:
You will need the following items, not included, to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks b, c & d – click HERE to see these products
- Snail Adhesive #104332 – click HERE to see this product
- Tear & Tape Adhesive #138995 – click HERE to see this product
- Bone Folder #102300 – click HERE to see this product
- Dimensionals #104430 – click HERE to see this product
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, item #132708 – click HERE to see this product
Remember to use the exclusive SSITM host code when ordering!
Click HERE to read the FAQ’s and customer testimonies.
Join me LIVE Tomorrow!
Plan to join me on Thursday, April 12th at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST for a LIVE Facebook demonstration I call “Spotlight with Lisa“. During this event I will share a new project idea, lots of tips and interactive fun. It’s FREE so invite a friend to join you.
Click HERE or on the picture below to like and follow my Facebook page so you don’t miss the reminders and notifications. Follow the steps below if you’re viewing from a desk top computer.
If you are viewing from a mobile device (iPhone or iPad) here are the steps to change your preferences:
- Open the Facebook app
- Scroll down to “settings”
- Click on “settings”
- Click on “news feed preferences”
- There will be a star titled “prioritize who to see first” – click on this
- Scroll until you see “Lisa’s Stamp Studio” and make sure there is a star next to my picture. If there is not a star simply click on the picture. A star will be placed alongside the picture. Click “done”.
- Click “done” again
- Return to Facebook