The large images in the Beautiful Day stamp set create the most stunning cards. This butterfly is colored with alcohol-based Stampin’ Blends and has a beautiful stained glass look. The vellum overlay greeting adds elegance without taking away from the image.
I’ve included written instructions for today’s project below. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Day (145915 clear, 145912 wood)
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (132708), Basic Black Archival Ink Pad (140931), Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (144599), Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (144600), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack (144602), Ivory Stampin’ Blend Marker (144606)
- Paper: Whisper White Thick (140272), Basic Black (121045), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Bermuda Bay (131197), Vellum (101856)
- Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Black (base): 4 1/2” x 8 1/2”, scored and folded in half
- Whisper White (layer): 3 1/2” x 3 1/2”
- Bermuda Bay: 3 5/8” x 5 5/8”
- Pumpkin Pie: 3 3/4” x 3 3/4”
- Vellum: 1” x 4 1/4”
- Stamp the butterfly image on the Whisper White layer using Memento ink. Color in the image using the Stampin’ Blends as shown. Outline the entire butterfly image using the Ivory Stampin’ Blends to create a subtle shadow.
- Stamp the greeting on the Vellum using Basic Black Archival Ink. Let dry. Wrap the vellum around the center of the Whisper White layer, adhering the raw ends to the back.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Bermuda Bay cardstock using Dimensionals. Adhere these layers to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock using Dimensionals. Adhere these layers to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Place three Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the front of the card as shown.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
Studio Stamps in the Mail Ordering Ends Tomorrow
Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) kit is a way for you to stamp with me from home. This month’s FREE kit includes pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards (2 are a fancy fold!) using the Truly Tailored Bundle, a video and PDF tutorial. You’ll also receive an invitation to join my private Live with Lisa event! This Bundle includes the Truly Tailored stamp set and the Tailored Tag Punch. These masculine cards are both easy to create and impressive to give. Check out this month’s SSITM kit information by clicking the image below. Ordering is only available through tomorrow, May 12th and you must use the exclusive SSITM host code.
New Catalog Pre-Release Products
The Love What You Do stamp set is part of the pre-release “Share What You Love” promotion that will run through May 31st. Also included in this pre-release promotion are the NEW 2018-2020 In Color ink pads. These Bundles are exclusive to the early release and will no longer be available after May 31st. Click on the image below to view the bundles and ink pad selections for this limited time promotion. My online ordering REWARDS apply, too. Read about them HERE.
Retiring Items Discounted
Select retiring products have been marked down! Click on the image below to check out the complete list. Remember to use the host code placed about the “shop now” button for added REWARDS.