Today’s easy tea cup card was the focus for Thursday night’s YouTube Live event using the Time for Tea Bundle. This tea cup can be colored using any medium of your choice and my video will show you two different ways. One uses the Stampin’ Write markers and the other the Stampin’ Blends (which are alcohol based markers). Go ahead and consider watercolor pencils, a Blender Pen or even an Aqua Painter to achieve the look you desire. The video also provides finished cards using other colors so be sure to watch. I’ve included the video, pictures for both tea cup card versions along with cutting dimensions below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
And if you fall in love with this adorable tea cup consider joining us for Stamps in the Mail. This card uses uses the same stamp set and dies featured in this month’s Stamps in the Mail (SITM) free card kit! SITM is a way for you to stamp with me from home. The free kit includes pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs, two of which are a pop up fun fold. Ordering is easy and it allows you lots of flexibility. There is no monthly commitment and this is not a club but today is the final order day. Be sure to scroll down to read about SITM and how to place your order to receive your free card kit. Ordering will end at 11:59PM EST today.
Easy Tea Cup Card Video Tutorial:
Easy Tea Cup Card
This tea cup card uses the Rich Razzleberry Combo Stampin’ Blends.
This tea cup card uses the Highland Heather and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The Rich Razzleberry or Highland Heather card base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut Whisper White cardstock layer at 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- The Granny Apple Green cardstock for mitered corners is cut at 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″, then, cut in half diagonally to use half on each opposite corner
- Next, cut the Designer Paper (Regals Assorted or Subtles Assorted) at 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon – cut 2 pieces at 5″ – see the video for assembly tip
Watch the video below which features the completed cards included in this month’s Stamps in the Mail free card kit.
- Place ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping) through my online store. Order these products or any you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive Stamps in the Mail (SITM) HOST CODE: HRUEUEXG between the ordering dates of August 8th and August 11th and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail by August 18th and will be mailed to the same address used on your online order.
- The supplies you will need to complete the projects exactly as shown are listed below. You will also need adhesive, scissors, Scotch tape, a pencil and clear blocks for your stamps. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like!
- SITM does not qualify for my free ordering gift reward.
- Place your order here.
Stamps in the Mail Free Card Kit
If you’re interested in just the PDF tutorial for these cards they can be found HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your Stamps in the Mail free card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! You can click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive Stamps in the Mail host code to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation.