I’ve got the best gate fold card idea that will leave you drooling for more! This double gate fold card is beautiful and you can learn to make it right along with me!
The Prized Peony stamp set caught my eye the second I saw the new catalog! I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it so I could create an array of handmade cards. Today’s fun fold card will have you falling in love with this Bundle, too!
I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
Looking for a great deal on all the new catalog products?! From June 3 – June 30 select one stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) OR one stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) for FREE from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. This is in addition to your custom starter kit! Don’t want the starter kit but have a big order? Get $25 in ADDITIONAL FREE product. Details HERE.
Best Gate Fold Card Video Tutorial
If you’re looking for new card ideas, look no further! I’ve got tons of ideas to share. Let’s begin with this best gate fold card idea!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Best Gate Fold Card Details
Do you love flowers? Then don’t overlook the Prized Peony Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) on page 84 of the catalog. Turn back one page to pages 82-83 and see an overview of the entire Peony Garden Suite of products!
These romantic colors, and one-of-a-kind designs, include an array of accessories you’ll want to include when purchasing the Bundle. If you love it as much as I do, you can buy the entire Suite!
The typical double gate fold card is created using a piece of 5 1/2″ x 12″ designer paper. I thought it was a bit flimsy without a cardstock layer so I tweaked the dimensions to add a piece of cardstock for stability.
PLEASE NOTE: The card pictured here was trimmed AFTER I had that epiphany. You’ll notice the card created in today’s video has a more pronounced diamond opening. Read about the two options in the cutting dimensions below.
- Thick Whisper White cardstock (base): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock (insert): 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Designer Paper:
- OPTION 1: 5 1/4″ x 12″ (as represented in today’s video), score at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″. Measure down 2 1/2″ on both sides (see template).
- OPTION 2: 5 1/2″ x 12″, (as pictured here). Score the same as option 1. Measure down 2 1/2″ on both sides, as noted in option 1. Then trim to 5 1/4″ x 12″ for a slightly different diamond opening.
Best Gate Fold Card – Downloadable Photo Template
Click on the image below to download the photo template.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/